Anna Putterman is a proven attorney who leverages her unique experience and skills by counseling and partnering with businesses in construction and other industries.
Before founding Putterman Law, Anna Putterman worked at one of the “Big Four” accounting firms where she counseled businesses on strategic tax planning. Anna went on to serve as Executive Vice President and In-House Counsel for a mid-sized California-based construction company, where she played a prominent role in growing the company from the ground up. Notably, Anna oversaw the expansion of the business to the Texas oil and gas market, including regulatory compliance and legal formation of a Texas subsidiary.
Anna has successfully fulfilled multiple roles as a construction and business attorney, including:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating Master Service Agreements, prime contracts, and subcontracts
- Creating and implementing employment policies and procedures
- Managing outside litigation and workers’ compensation claims
- Handling employee and labor relations, union compliance, payroll and benefits
- Corporate governance, formation and restructuring
Clients of the firm benefit from the legal prowess, as well as the practical understanding that Anna brings to the table.
Outside of the office, Anna gives back to her community through her participation on the Board of Jewish Federation of Orange County and National Young Leadership Cabinet of Jewish Federation of North America.
Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Emphasis in Tax Law and Business Law
State of California
San Diego State University
B.S. in Business Administration – Management